Friday 9 September 2011



First I would like to introduce myself my name is Hashem Maged aKa Borno originally palestinien but I was born and raised in Egypt I guess that's all you need to know STRANGER!.




I have been listening to trance for a long time ever since tiesto was the shit and i still believe he is the shit .. but for the past 4 years i have been listening to non stop trance progressive / uplifting and Techtrance, the person who got me into trance is omar hany aka renja! i will never forget that day when i felt trance going through my veins while hearing Marcel Woods - Tomorrow ... it was like this is it! trance for life.


After long thinking i finally decided to make this blog .. what actually made me create this blog is the lack of good trance around the world .. its hard to find some good music nowdays they are almost the same so what im trying to do is to gather as much good tracks as possible and keep you guys updated with the best in trance daily .. hope you guys like it .


For any details contact me on halborno@gmail.com or on facebook http://www.facebook.com/Born0

No comments:

Post a Comment